You can use KiniDia directly on your desktop or laptop.
You can use KiniDia on your browser apps, such as Google Chrome, on your mobile and tablet devices.
If you have an Android device and a compatible Android TV device, you can cast a video on KiniDia to your TV.
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android TV.
- Open KiniDia on your Android phone browser, and start a video.
- Tap on the Cast icon on the top left.
- On your device, select the name of your TV .
- When Cast changes color, you’re successfully connected.